YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED REALTY
“Big Reasons To Call Leticia To Sell Your Home!”
1. WE SELL MORE HOMES FOR MORE MONEY
2. WE SELL HOMES FASTER
3. YOUR HOME IS MORE LIKELY TO SELL
4. WE HAVE MORE BUYERS
Leticia was born and raised in Mexico City. She moved to Los Angeles, California with her parents and brother when she was only fourteen. It was her dad’s dream to provide a better life and the American dream to his family. Leticia became a US Citizen after obtaining her BS Degree in Accounting in 1981 from USC.
Leticia is passionate about helping others, when she became aware of the amazing work her colleagues at B Walker Ranch had been doing to support children and young adults with autism, she felt motivated to help. Similarly with Rotary of Concord, when she began to meet many community leaders who were involved with Rotary, it was easy to see that it was a good fit for the “service above self” philosophy embodied by this amazing organization. Leticia was invited and joined the club in 2013, immediately she felt at home with the spirit of fellowship and service that the members shared with each other. Leticia gives a portion of her income after each sale, in addition to volunteering my time and energy, to further the work and awareness of B Walker Ranch and Rotary Club of Concord. Building into the community where we live is very important to Leticia, bringing together her business, her clients and the worthy causes inspires her to give it her all. There is so much joy in giving. While Leticia’s family and work occupy much of her time and resources, she also pays it forward to others by helping make the world a better place.
Leticia has been serving all of Contra Costa and Alameda Counties since 1999. She is the founder of The Almaro Team and is leading her group to become YHSGR – The Almaro Team top residential real estate brokerage in Contra Costa County. She has built the foundation, her business strategy and the development of The Almaro Team since 2015. Leticia’s marketing expertise, sales strategy, negotiation skills, interpersonal talent and the support of her team, result in maximizing sale prices, providing higher returns on her client’s investments. As a Broker Associate with over 20 years of residential real estate knowledge, Leticia consistently provides an array of services. She has over 5,000+ buyers in waiting and has a track record in selling homes above asking at the highest cost per square foot. She is also known for shortest days on market, has received numerous 5 star testimonials and makes the homebuying process hassle free. Leticia has extensive experience listing and selling homes, bank-owned properties, and numerous successful short sales. She offers an objective approach to real estate allowing data results and client objectives speak volumes. She takes a thoughtful, gracious, and helpful approach in every interaction she has with her buyers and sellers. For Leticia, each transaction is unique, personal and confidential. She welcomes all new clients and invites them to build lifelong relationships, increasing their wealth by carefully investing in real estate.
Leticia loves to work out jazzercising, walking her dog, biking and hiking. Enjoys travel, reading books, and cooking. Loves being with family and friends. She is learning to play the piano!
- Born and raised in Mexico City
- August 14, 1971 – Immigrated with parents and brother to California, USA
- BS Degree in Accounting, USC BusAdmin 1981
- 1981 – 1983 – Internal Auditor at Ticor TItle Insurance and Trust Company in Los Angeles
- 1983 – 1989 – Data Processing Manager at Pacific Bell’s Data Centers in Irvine & Anaheim
- 1989 – 1998 – Pacific Bell San Ramon Headquarters and SF Marketing Department – Business Analyst, Customer Interface Mgr, Project Mgr & Account Mgr for all Subsidiaries
- 1993 Real Estate Broker’s License
- 1999 – 2010 – Broker Associate at Diablo Realty in Walnut Creek
- 2010 – 2015 – Broker Associate at Coldwell Banker WC & Orinda
- 2015 – 2021 – Broker Associate at Windermere Diablo Realty in WC
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- HUD Homes Certification
- Probate Certified
- Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative (HAFA) Certification
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
- In 2015 The Almaro Team was created after joining CP Platinum Coaching Level in April
- Accredited Platinum Real Estate Professional (APREP) from CP/TW Platinum Coaching Program
- Since 2006 to today, May 2021, 15 years I have volunteered at the Contra Costa Association of Realtors in the following capacity:
- 2 years in Finance Committee
- 2 years in Grievance Committee
- 13 years in Professional Standards
- 10 years as a Panel Chair for Professional Standards
- 9 years as an Ethics Advocate
- 5 years as Ombudsman
- 2021 – Peer-to-Peer Ethics Infoline Volunteer
“Your Home Sold GUARANTEED Or I’ll Buy It!”*
6 BIG Reasons to Call The Almaro Team Today:
1) WE HAVE BUYERS IN WAITING We have over 5,000 Buyers in our database. Your home may already be SOLD! Call Leticia at and Start Packing!
2) YOUR HOME WILL SELL FOR MORE* We sell our homes for 3 – 12% more in sales price than the average agent. This means real dollars in YOUR pocket. *On a $550,000 home, that would be an extra $30,000 on average more money in your pocket. To get the most amount of money for your home, call Leticia at and Start Packing!
3) YOUR HOME WILL SELL FASTER Per our MLS, the average agent sells a home in 16-34 days while our average time for selling a home is only 9-12 days! To sell your home within your timeframe, call Leticia at and Start Packing!
4) YOUR HOME IS MORE LIKELY TO SELL With The Almaro Team’s proven track record of results, your home is more likely to sell, sell for more money and in less time! According to MLS statistics, only 6 out of 10 area homes sell during their listing period. Compare that to 9 out of 10 homes listed by The Almaro Team that sold before the end of the listing term. To sell your home, call Leticia at and Start Packing!
5) WE SELL MORE HOMES In fact, we sell over 5x more homes than the average agents. Because we sell more homes, we can do more to market and advertise your home. In fact, we are willing to buy a buyer’s home so they can buy yours! To discuss the sale of your home, call Leticia at and Start Packing!
6) THERE IS NO RISK – WE OFFER PERFORMANCE GUARANTEES TO OUR CLIENTS! We Guarantee The Sale Of Your Home, Or We’ll Buy It!* NO Gimmicks! You can always call me directly and Start Packing!
*Homeowner and Leticia must agree on price and possession date.
*Some conditions apply.
- Commercial Partners
- Bank Owned Properties
- 1031 Exchanges
- Short Sales
- Investment Properties
- First Time Home Buyers
- Probate Sales
- Luxury Listing Specialist
- Retirement Specialist
Our Past Client Testimonials
EXPOSED “Your Home Sold” Guaranteed Sale Program SECRETS REVEALED
Agent Coverage Area
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ratings & Reviews
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- Solano County
- Bethel Island
- Castro Valley
- Discovery Bay
- El Cerrito
- El Sobrante
- Pleasant Hill
- Port Costa
- Rio Vista
- San Leandro
- San Lorenzo
- San Pablo
- San Ramon
- Suisun City
- Union City
- Walnut Creek