Selling a home can be tricky, and there’s no sure guarantee it will sell. It’s also a hassle, especially for families with kids. Keeping your home looking perfect can be stressful, and it can take a long time.
Now, here’s the tricky part. When you want to sell your current home and buy a new one, it might not happen at the right time. There are two problems:
- If you buy a new home before selling the old one, you might have to pay for both houses at the same time. That’s a lot of money!
- If you sell your current home before buying a new one, you could end up without a place to live for a while.
The timing of when your home sells can vary a lot, depending on many factors. But there’s a great solution for you and your clients – it’s called the Guaranteed Sale Program.
Here’s how it works:
- You need to agree to buy one of our listed homes before we buy your current one.
- We’ll pay you a fair price for your home, which we call the “market value,” minus a small program fee.
- We’ll also take a 5% guaranteed sale fee from the price.
- This program is for homes valued at less than $2,000,000.
- We’ll arrange with our bank to have money ready just in case we need to buy your home.
- If no one offers more than the guaranteed price within a certain time, usually 60 days, we’ll buy your home at that price.
- This program is powerful and well-known in our area. We’ve rarely had to buy a home because our systems are excellent at selling homes when clients meet the program’s conditions.
Even if you don’t qualify for the program directly (for example, if you’re not buying one of our listings), it still helps you. It makes your home more attractive to buyers because they can make a firm offer without conditions.
Here’s why it’s good for buyers:
- You don’t have to worry about owning two homes or none at all.
- You can confidently make a firm offer when you find a home you like.
And for sellers:
- Your home becomes more appealing to buyers.
- You’re more likely to get firm offers instead of conditional ones because we take the risk.
Now, here’s why it’s fantastic for agents like us:
- Most agents in our area won’t offer this program because they think it’s too risky (even though it’s not). That makes us stand out and gives us an edge with potential clients.
- Unique opportunities pick up extra listings.
In the words of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty associate Michelle Leonardi, “The Guaranteed Sale Program is one of the strongest Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) that can be offered to the public because it very powerfully answers the consumer question: ‘What’s in it for me?'” Many agents avoid it because they fear what they don’t understand, but it’s not complicated. Using this program allowed me to outshine my competitors.
Billion Dollar Real Estate Agent Rudy Lira Kusuma, who is a very successful real estate leader and the CEO of Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty in California. Rudy sells more than 500 homes every year and earns almost $4 million in commissions. In California, more than 150 agents use his system to achieve success faster. If you want to get free training from Rudy, you can visit this website: https://yourhomesoldguaranteed.com/agents/ . The training includes Zoom calls with Rudy and his top agents, where they share the latest strategies that are working in today’s market. You’ll also get a weekly email newsletter with proven marketing techniques that have made Rudy one of the top agents in North America. Plus, you’ll receive early notifications about Rudy’s free half-day seminars held throughout California, where you can learn and start using these ideas right away.
Overcome the Real Estate Catch-22 | Guaranteed Sales Program Explained