YOUR HOME SOLD GUARANTEED REALTY
“Big Reasons To Call Crystal To Sell Your Home!”
1. WE SELL MORE HOMES FOR MORE MONEY
2. WE SELL HOMES FASTER
3. YOUR HOME IS MORE LIKELY TO SELL
4. WE HAVE MORE BUYERSd
Hello, my name is Crystal Santisteban. I was born in San Francisco, CA and raised in the East Bay. I’m a small town girl who lives a large life! In highschool I got immersed in extracurricular activities like soccer, track, tennis, swimming, violin and choir. I enjoy good competition and always felt at home in team sports. Education-wise I focused on computer science and innovative technology which helped me land my first job as a highschool junior, doing administrative work at Diablo Realty in Walnut Creek. In those 7 years, I learned an invaluable work ethic, smart business etiquette and marketing. I secured my AA degree, focused on getting a Bachelor of Science degree in Business and Economics, while obtaining a Medical Coding and Billing Certification. It’s professionally satisfying to bring cutting edge concepts and innovative thinking to the benefit of my real estate clients.
I went into sales out of college and progressed into launching my own online women’s clothing line in 2018. It’s been one of my proudest achievements. During this time Leticia Almaro Nicolini and I remained close from our Diablo Realty days and she was always asking me to come work with her. In 2020 when the pandemic hit and lockdowns were in place, I nurtured my clothing business, but found it increasingly difficult amid supply chain issues. Enter Leticia, encouraging me to get my real estate license. So I did! And, my notary public. I have an entrepreneurial spirit and view every challenge as an opportunity. As a newly minted agent I bring that same “Can Do Attitude” to every transaction to find solutions and take my clients “across the finish line” to a satisfactory closing.
I joined Your Home Sold Guaranteed Realty because I saw that same core value of empowering and inspiring others along with their passion to serve local communities. As a team player with The Almaro Team, we contribute to three charities with proceeds from every sale: Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Concord Rotary and B. Walker Ranch for adults with autism. A cause close to my heart is the National Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. My dad was diagnosed with this neurological disease 10 years ago. I empathize with families like mine and can’t wait to be able to contribute more to it in a significant way.
“Your Home Sold GUARANTEED Or I’ll Buy It!”*
6 BIG Reasons to Call The Almaro Team Today:
1) WE HAVE BUYERS IN WAITING We have over 5,000 Buyers in our database. Your home may already be SOLD!
2) YOUR HOME WILL SELL FOR MORE* We sell our homes for 3 – 12% more in sales price than the average agent. This means real dollars in YOUR pocket. *On a $550,000 home, that would be an extra $30,000 on average more money in your pocket.
3) YOUR HOME WILL SELL FASTER Per our MLS, the average agent sells a home in 16-34 days while our average time for selling a home is only 9-12 days! To sell your home within your timeframe!
4) YOUR HOME IS MORE LIKELY TO SELL With The Almaro Team’s proven track record of results, your home is more likely to sell, sell for more money and in less time! According to MLS statistics, only 6 out of 10 area homes sell during their listing period. Compare that to 9 out of 10 homes listed by The Almaro Team that sold before the end of the listing term.
5) WE SELL MORE HOMES In fact, we sell over 5x more homes than the average agents. Because we sell more homes, we can do more to market and advertise your home. In fact, we are willing to buy a buyer’s home so they can buy yours!
6) THERE IS NO RISK – WE OFFER PERFORMANCE GUARANTEES TO OUR CLIENTS! We Guarantee The Sale Of Your Home, Or We’ll Buy It!* NO Gimmicks! You can always call me directly and Start Packing!
*Homeowner and Crystal must agree on price and possession date.
*Some conditions apply.
Trade With YHSGR | The Almaro Team
EXPOSED “Your Home Sold” Guaranteed Sale Program SECRETS REVEALED
Agent Coverage Area
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Ratings & Reviews
Leave a Review Cancel reply
- Bay Point
- Walnut Creek
4 Reviews on “Crystal Santisteban”
She has the best attitude and treats people with respect I wouldn’t hesitate buying a home with her just her welcoming smile made me and my friends comfortable enough to talk to her I love Crystal and I recommend her to everyone
Crystal has been an inspiration and has shown exemplary work ethic. She is a woman with great integrity. It has been a pleasure meeting with her and working her. Be confident and assured, she’ll go above and beyond with her customers support and satisfaction.
I’ve known crystal for a long time and can say she is one the hardest working people I know very determined and knowledgeable in every field she takes on and across helped me immensely with my first time buyer questions and getting me connected with the right people shes your girl if you want the best in the buissness.
I have worked with Crystal for several years in a sales capacity and have found her to have many admirable qualities. She’s a team player who cares and was always willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done. She is someone who you can rely on and is always pleasant to engage with no matter what problem you are taking on and does it with positive energy. I recommend that you trust she will do a good job for you.